Special Educational Needs and Disability

If you have any worries about your child, please talk to your child’s class teacher. You may also talk with the person in school responsible for children with Special Educational Needs. Our SENDCO is Miss Hilary Loy. She is usually in school on a Wednesday morning. If you need to speak to Miss Loy and she isn’t in school please see your child’s class teacher.

You can also view Cumbria’s Local Offer here.